After I pay, how can I access PLAmetrics?
- Each subscription holder will receive an email with a username and password sent to the email address provided when you subscribed. You can use this login information on the PLAmetrics portal http://www.plametrics.org to access PLAmetrics from any web enabled device.
Can I be invoiced?
- Yes. You have the option of selecting an invoice or to pay online using a credit card, either way you will receive immediate access to PLAmetrics.
What are the license terms?
While no formal licensing agreement exists the license terms are as follows;
- Subscriptions are on an annual basis starting on the date you subscribed.
- Login information (username and password) can be shared within your institution and allows simultaneous access.
- Data in PLAmetrics cannot be sold, repackaged, or redistributed.
- Subscribers will not reverse engineer, disassemble, de-compile, attempt to derive the source code, adapt, create derivative works of, port, share with third parties, or otherwise modify in any way the PLAmetrics product.
*Please note these rules are subject to change.
If I pay online will I receive a receipt/invoice?
- If you pay online you will be sent a receipt for your payment. The receipt and invoice contain the same information.
I’m not sure if my institution submitted data to PLA, how do I know if I’m eligible for the special pricing?
- If you’re not sure, then please answer Yes to the questions “Did your institution contribute data to PLA?” and/or "Did you previously subscribe to the PLDS online database?" and then locate your institution from the drop-down list. If your institution is not listed you are not eligible for the discounted price.
What data is available with my PLAmetrics subscription?
- The FY2015 PLA data is available with your PLAmetrics subscription. Historical PLA (FY2002-FY2014) data is also available.
If I still have questions who should I contact?
- Please contact Ryan Patrick at 1-866-792-5291 or email@example.com